Welcome to the Perry County, Missouri Recorder of Deeds’ website. Our goal is to provide information to the public about what our office does for the community, how you can get the information you need, and answer many of the frequently asked questions that our office receives.
Please let us know if there is any additional information you need.
Description of Duties
- Assist public in locating records
- Provide copies/certified copies of public records for a fee
- Record and preserve land documents
- Record military discharges
- Take marriage license applications, issue licenses and record marriage licenses